Favorite Show Right Now

Monday, August 31, 2015


My boyfriend and I love watching TV and I mean LOVE. Although we never have time to be caught up, we usually use his Xfinity password or my Netflix account to watch shows during the weekend. We're the kind of couple who would take watching a show and eating pizza over going out every time.

Lately, we've been obsessed with this STARZ show called Power. Originally, he watched the complete first season by himself and I caught on interest at the beginning of season two. It's not hard to follow but I am addicted. The second season just ended and I don't know what I'm going to watch next. Also, not to mention, the main character, Ghost, is so absolutely handsome. (Don't worry, my boyfriend knows about my crush.)

What shows have you been loving lately?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs