Creative Things I Want to Do

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

I've always been very creatively insatiable. I've always wanted to do new things, explore new media, and create. I don't know if that means I'm constantly unsatisfied or that I'm indecisive. Maybe I am, but I also know that it's important for me to explore creatively and let creativity take me wherever. So here are a few things that I want to explore creatively.

1. Podcasts
Truth to be told, when I was in eight grade, my friend and I started a podcast about books. Yes, we would read books and discuss them in a podcast. It didn't really go anywhere--we weren't sure what we were doing. Podcasts then were not a big thing and now that they're booming, I really want to get back into it. I love writing a blog, but I think I can compliment it with something that people can listen to during a commute, something more casual.

2. Write a novel
I've always loved to write but when I began college, I kind of let it go to the back burner. Every year I make the resolution to get back to it but I really want to get back to it now.

3. Makeup tutorials
I have made makeup tutorials here and right now I'm in a hiatus due to how much time it takes and money to keep up to date with the newest stuff. However, I love experimenting with makeup and I really want to get committed to it.

Are there any things that you would like to pursue, creatively? Let me know!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs