Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Save vs Splurge



As a college student, my budget does not have a lot of wiggle room, which is why I'm always looking for the biggest bang for my buck. With that in mind, I wanted to start this series to bring you options for every budget, as well as what I would personally save or splurge on. This series will have everything from fashion to beauty to home.

This summer, a perfect day-to-night dress is a nice, slinky, slip dress. You can dress it down with cool sneakers or up with simple sandals. You can also accessorize as much as you want because these dresses tend to be very hassle-free.

This one from ASOS has a great price tag and I love the belt detail to cinch in at the waist, especially since these dresses tend to be form-less. It graces over your curves but accentuates the smallest part of your waist. The length is also absolutely perfect and the soft grey color makes it super versatile.

This Wilfred Free dress is definitely higher in price but I'm in love with the oak color. It's the perfect nude color to make it look uber sexy and versatile. You can wear cold or warm toned accessories or makeup and it will still look amazing. I also like the slightly lower neckline of this one.

Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.

Get Social

emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.