Wednesday, March 2, 2016

YouTuber Recommendations

Hi everyone! I love this day and age we live in where you don't even need cable TV to keep yourself entertained. Three of my favorite things to do are obviously reading, watching YouTube, and listening to podcasts. Today, I want to bring you five new YouTube channels I've loved recently.

01. DressYourSelfHappy by Serein Wu

Serein is amazing with beauty reviews. Although our features and textures are different, I definitely look for her reviews before making purchases. She has a relatable, bubbly personality and her video quality is great!
02. AllanaRamaaa by Allana Davison

Another beauty YouTube channel, Allana has the best personality. She's become one of my favorites ever and I love her whole style.
03. BooksandQuills by Sanne

I am a book lover and that includes watching videos about books. Sanne has a great range of taste and I totally trust her opinion when it comes to books. She also works in the publishing industry and talks about that often, which I find fascinating.

04. Frannerd by Fran

Frannerd just satisfies the extra obsessive nerd in me. She has lifestyle videos about organization as well as Draw With Me videos. She's an extremely talented illustrator and I just love the aesthetics of her vidos.
05. Ariel Bissett


Ariel is another book YouTuber that I absolutely love. She's funny and insightful and I love her taste in literature. 

What are some of your favorite YouTubers to watch? I have some here, too.

XO
Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.

Get Social

emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.