Wednesday, May 25, 2016

15 Favorite Feelings


The Vlog Brothers posted a video on their 15 Favorite Feelings and then Estee Lalonde did it as well. I've been wanting to do this post for a long time.



1. Taking your pants and your bra off when you come home.
2. Cuddling up to my boyfriend in the early morning.
3. Eating a juicy bacon cheeseburger.
4. Getting a wet kiss from my dog.
5. A warm blanket in a cold room.
6. Laughing so much your stomach hurts.
7. Digging your toes into the cold sand.
8. Hugging my parents.
9. Taking off my makeup at the end of the day.
10. New adventures.
11. Reading a great book.
12. Having deep conversations with people you appreciate.
13. The first few minutes after waking up.
14. Being inspired.
15. Accomplishing a difficult task.

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.

Get Social

emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.