Monday, April 11, 2016

Books I can Re-Read Over and Over


Do you have any books that you keep going back to? Perhaps a childhood favorite? Mine is the Harry Potter series. Whenever I'm at a loss for what to read, I re-read one of the Harry Potter books and it automatically puts me in a great mood. In addition, I'm always discovering new clues about what happens in future books--it's almost like a puzzle! As I grow older, I can also appreciate JK Rowling's subtle humor and nuances. Currently, I'm re-reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, arguably my favorite one, but it's hard to rank them in order.

What are your favorite books that you can re-read and never get bored?

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.

Get Social

emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.