Monday, March 28, 2016

10 Rooms I want to Sleep In

(here)


I'm on that weird phase where I have to think about post-graduation. After law school applications, one of the biggest stresses has been trying to figure out where I want to live. Do I live with A? Do I live with my friends? Where? How much can I afford? The only thing keeping me sane in this crazy journey is dreaming up about decorations.

Right now, my dorm room is colorful and youthful--mainly purple and pink boho. However for my next living space, I want to have something more sophisticated. However, I do not want to give up on fun, unexpected, colorful pieces that give a room a personality. Here, I share some of my inspiration. And yes, I'm aware that I'm a law school student on a budget.

(here)

(here)

(here)

(here)

(here)

(here)

(here)

(here)

(here)

All in all, I want a room that bright and cozy but also warm and soft. I'm so excited to decorate my new place and I'll share photos with you, of course.

Xo,
Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.

Get Social

emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.