Friday, June 3, 2016

June Reading List



This June is all about getting back in touch with myself. After four hard years of studying and working, I'm going to be spending this summer with my family in PR. I might get a part-time job at a store to save some cash. However, I want to get back in touch with my passions: writing, reading, as well as discovering new passions. Here's a list of links and articles to keep you entertained this month.



1. YouTube Makeup Tips
2. Podcasts to listen to now.
3. What do you think of all-white rooms?
4. Beautiful Instagram to follow now.
5. How to be productive.
6. The perfect summer salad.
7. Tips on paying debt.
8. I never dress up for an airport but these make any look pulled together.
9. I want these and these shoes for the summer.
10. Is anyone else obsessed with mules?
11. Do you bullet journal?
12. I have a pair of these from Free People.
13. More apartment inspiration.
14. I'm always curious about other people's relationships.
15. Email etiquette to live by.
16. Wedding season is upon us!
17. If you're into Game of Thrones, you have to check this out.

(All-White decor link via Cupcakes and Cashmere. Together.Guide link via Rue.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Powered by Blogger.

Get Social

emerge © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.